Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blog Swap with Fun to Craft!!

 We are so excited to have Stacey from Fun to Craft here with us today. Her blog rocks and has a ton of fun ideas to try out. So without further ado...

Hello Scraps N Strings Readers!
Thank you SO much for having me over here today. It is always fun to take over a blog!! Here are the detes about me:

That is me, Stacey.I am the crafter over at Fun to Craft.
I blog to share tutorials, crafts, sewing projects, recipes,
frugal finds or tips, and host giveaways.

I have two crazy kiddos and a darling hubby who just graduated from law school!!!! We have been on a thrifty budget so I try to make creative things that don't break the bank. I craft as my creative outlet because I think it helps keep me sane! I definitely dig home decor, sewing, crocheting, hand embroidery, spray painting, hot gluing and anything else I have to do to make that project just right.
Some of my favorite projects I have featured on my blog are:
I whipped up this bag to be prepacked each week to take to church. It helps occupy the kiddos and makes my life a lot easier.
I made these Luggage Tags to add a little pop of color on my luggage and to help me id my bags quicker! I whipped up this Camera Strap Cover with frills to sport my camera in style, plus it has a nice padded minky fabric for my neck!I made this Art Smock out of a vinyl tablecloth. Very cheap and a great way to keep my kiddos clean during those crazy art projects.
I made this nice Book Momento for my hubby's 30th birthday filled with admiring thoughts from others.

I made this damask tray to add a bit of flair to my decor. I am LoViNg it!!

I have a LOT of fun over at Fun to Craft and would love for you to join me! I have a 'Look at me, I am SO Crafty!' Link Party every Friday.
I love making new blogging friends and love to find new inspiring blogs to check out too. So come by, leave me a comment and I will come check out your blog too!! Thanks again to Ruth and Sammy for having me here today. It's been great!!



Isn't she awesome? So go check out her blog and we will see you all again very soon!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs