Wednesday, June 16, 2010

CSN Sneak

I need lots of things. Ok, so I want lots of things. (Same thing right?). So the coolest place contacted me recently. They are called CSN. They have about 200 stores and you can find absolutely everything you could ever dream of in their websites. Seriouly, they have an entire website dedicated to rugs. RUGS!! I know, how awesome is that? They carry everything from baby supplies to furniture, and every kitchen gadget you can think of. I would have bought a gorgeous bed from them if my husband hadn't just gotten me a bedroom set for Christmas. They have so many fun things, so when they asked us to review some of their products, of course I said I would. So we're waiting for these...
The most adorable little puzzles I have ever seen. I know that our kiddos are going to love them and can't wait for them to get here. You will hear more about them from us soon. In the meantime, go check out CSN here. See if you can't find something that fits your fancy while your there. I don't know how you couldn't!  ;)


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs