Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Banner

This is a fun little banner that I made for my baby's 1st birthday.
It was really fun and can be used over and over again.
To make this I used a 2" circle punch and used 4 circles glued together to make the balls. Then I strung each one individually onto a piece of ribbon and tied the ribbons together.
Then I got some chipboard letters, mod podged some fun paper onto them, punched holes into the top and strung them together with ribbon to, attaching the ball strands onto each end and between the words. Easy, cute, reusable. My kind of project :D
Find all of the linkys here

3 comments:

Kenzie said...

So cute! I love the circle garland!

Melissa said...

That is so cute! I love the colors. Great job!

Homemade Heather said...

Great work! TFS!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs