Thursday, January 20, 2011

Us in Action

Hello all! I thought it would be fun to share a couple of outtakes from our Prairie Princess photo shoot.

See that sign back there by the door? Can you tell what it says?

How about now?

SPITTING ON THE BOARDWALK IS PROHIBITTED!
Haha! Just so you know, don't go around spitting on boardwalks. Not cool. :P

And here I am holding up my sisters skirt in the middle of the street so I can adjust the ties for some different looks.

And again. Don't worry, this street was abandoned or else we probably wouldn't be doing that. Okay, we probably would still be doing it, but maybe I would have tried to be a little more discreet about it. Maybe. My sister is a good sport :)

And last but not least, there's this guy

Me carrying her around on my back whilst holding a large pile of blankets. The snow was extremely deep and I made her wear flats, because, well, they were cute, and sometimes beauty is pain people! Beauty is pain. Did I mention it was, like, 15 degrees at the time of this photo shoot? Like I said, my sister is a champ! Love you Ry!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs