Thursday, October 20, 2011

Here We Go

So, it's been a while.  Life has kind of taken over, and I'm okay with that.  My family is where my priorities need to be.  This craft blog was started with a lot of high hopes, but it was also started having no idea what it takes to keep a blog like this going.  Coming up with enough projects to keep content up takes a lot of time.  A whole lot of time.  And with 3 little ones now all 3 and under, I wasn't having a whole lot to spare.  So I took a hiatus for a while, not sure if I was going to come back at all.  But I miss it.  I miss the interactions with readers, having something outside of my home to be involved in.
So I'm back, but things are going to be a little different around here.  I'm still going to be doing some crafts every now and then, but I think I'm going to add a little more life into my blog.  My experiences as a mom of 3, a wife to a sexy soldier, a newfound shop owner trying to figure out the ins and outs of growing a business.  My life consists of Batman and Superman, failed attempts at pottytraining, trying to keep a clean house with rugrats running rampant, making goodies to satisfy a housefull of sweet-tooths.  I would love for you all to join me as I try this out.  I want feedback, interactions, opinions.  I hope that you stick around!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are finding a way to make time for yourself. You've definitely got your hands full, this coming from a mom with 3 Five and under, I know. I'm always happy to read whatever you've got time to share, craft or no.

Leslie said...

still here!!! can't wait to read more and see what you have in store for your blog

Sharla said...

I will definitely stick around :)

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs