Friday, August 13, 2010

Flip-Flop Fridays with Night Owl Crafting

Hello Scrap N Strings followers! I am so excited that Ruth and Sammy are letting me take over their cute blog today!  I love following their blog and checking out all their amazing creations!

Let me introduce myself! My name is Leslie and I am the creator of
Night Owl Crafting.


I started blogging back in 2008 and decided that my personal blog was being over taken by my crafts. So I started my craft blog to share my creations and inspirations that I receive from fellow bloggers and crafters. I host 2 link parties each week. The first one is on Tuesdays and it is called
Hoo are you Tuesdays! 







NightOwlCrafting


This party is where you answer a few questions I ask each week and then link up your post! This is a party to get to know each other outside the craft world! 
The other one is held every Wednesday and it is called  



This link party is where you can come and show off whatever you have been making!

I hope you will come and link up to both parties!

I was hoping to have a tutorial for you today, but life happens and it didn't turn out as planned! Instead I would like to share some of my projects and tutorials that are on my blog already!


Starting off is my changing pad and it even has a tutorial!





I had so much fun making these adorable fabric pinwheels!




I am loving Washi Tape! What is it you ask? It is Japanese tape that you can decorate with! I have decorated my vases with it and covered clothespins as well!



One of my favorite projects that I am in love with I copied from another blog, yes she knows!
Check it out on my bandanna tablecloth post!




Last but not least, I make these cute family name frames!


I think it turned out darling! I just set up my Etsy account and have these available in black or brown and with or without ribbon.

I have so many more cute projects that you should come and check out over at Night Owl Crafting and please come join my link parties! I love meeting new HOOTS!

Thanks Ruth and Sammy so much for swapping with me today. I had a FABULOUS time!

1 comments:

Kristin Renee' Wynegar said...

I love your website, I'm new to the crafting community, but you all are definatly an inspiration. And, I am currently making the fabric pinwheels. I'll link you on my site, and show you how it turns out! :)

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs