Thursday, September 2, 2010

Where, Oh Where Has My Little Blog Gone?

Hello blogging friends! I don't know where all of the time has gone. Where on Earth did summer go? The posts have been slacking on here big time. My hubby is gone with the guard for 3 weeks and he took his laptop, so my computer thought that it would be a good time to crash. Awesome. So ready to get our new shop, Scraps N' Strings Things up and running. A new laptop for myself will be the first thing that I buy, so hopefully we are able to get it up and running soon! I promise I will try to get this train going full speed next week and we have a ton of fun stuff coming up like an awesome desk collage redo, a super meaningful (to me) project with some dog tags, good times with some Mod Podge Dimensional Magic- including a giveaway, and some great swaps with A Vision To Remember and Craft Envy.

Thanks for bearing with us and we will be back in full force soon!!

P.S. If anyone is interested in showcasing yourself or if you have an awesome project that you would like to show off on our blog, drop us a note. We love doing features and helping get the names of blogs out into the blogosphere! scrapsnstrings (at) hotmail (dot) com

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs