Friday, August 27, 2010

Flip-Flop Fridays with A Little Tipsy

Hi There! I am so excited to be here on Scraps n Strings today! Sammy and Ruth are great and I loved the crate planter they did recently. I need to find a cute wooden crate!

Michelle, from A Little Tipsy here, taking the wheel for the day!


Nope not drunk (what a relief you will not be taking your tour with a drunk driver), I may or may not be a bit clumsy though.

A little about me, I am a SAHM with one crazy 2 1/2 year old boy, a baby boy coming in November, and a big geek for a husband (don't worry, he calls himself a geek). I love keeping busy and sharing all my projects and adventures whether they be Home decor, holiday projects, or discovering how to get permanent marker off granite counter tops.

So, enough about me...here are a few of my favorite projects.

DIY Key Hanger

I kept with the key theme using Typewriter keys, music keys, and car keys.



With school starting this week, I am getting in the mood for fall!


Fall Handprint Tree



Pumpkin Topiary




I also love to do reviews and giveaways on most Wednesdays so hop on over and enter my Snapware cupcake carrier giveaway!
Well, I guess that about wraps things up. Thanks to Sammy and Ruth for swappin' it up and thanks to you for letting me be your tour guide today. Watch your step on the way out and don't forget to come visit soon!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs