Monday, October 11, 2010

The Dreamer Bag Sneak

Whipped up this little lady the other night. I meant to be able to enter it into Purse Week, but I wasn't completely happy with the results by the deadline. After a few adjustments I love it!

I absolutely adore this fabric and have been trying to decide what to do with it.

Love the cute rectangles connecting the straps...

And the personality that the gathered top brings...

Turned out just how I imagined it!

What do you think?

My mom and sister have decided that they want one so I will be working on a tutorial over the next few days with a couple of variation options. Hopefully I will be able to share it with you next week!

2 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

I love it and the fabric you used!

Suzie said...

Cute bag! Love it.
Suzie at
Stay Calm and Sew Something

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs